Note: Please keep in mind that these estimates do not include special assessments or garbage pick-up.
To find out what the current SEV is for most properties, call the Equalization Dept in either Gladwin or Clare Counties.
Gladwin Equalization: 989-426-9327               Clare County Equalization: 989-539-7894
Gladwin Real Estate Agent - Find homes and land in Gladwin and Clare County Michigan.